Botanica by Air Wick – The Rare Bloom Project Social Media Competition (“Promotion”)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Participation in this Promotion and information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is RB (Hygiene Home) Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 58 629 549 506) of Level 47/680 George St, Sydney NSW 2000 (“Promoter”).
3. The Promotion commences at 10:00am AEST Friday 6 May 2022 and closes at 11.59pm AEST Friday 13 May 2022 (“Promotion Period”). Entries received outside the Promotion Period will not be accepted.
Conditions of entry
4. To be eligible to enter and win, entrants must be a resident of Australia and over the age of 18 years (“Eligible Entrants”).
5. Contractors, full-time and part-time employees of the Promoter and any other agencies associated with this Promotion, and their immediate families, are ineligible to enter.
6. Entrants will require access to the Internet, as well as their own personal account with Instagram or Facebook to enter the Promotion. Entrants are responsible for any costs and/or charges they may incur in entering.
7. Should an Eligible Entrant’s contact details change during the Promotional Period, it is the Eligible Entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
8. To enter the Promotion, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotion Period:
a) Log in to their personal Instagram or Facebook account;
c) go to the Promotion post dated Friday 6 May 2022 (“Promotion Post”); and
d) answer the following question, posting the response as a comment on the Promotion Post, in 25 words or less: “why are Australian native flowers so important to you?” (“Entry Question”).
9. Subject to clause 10, Eligible Entrants are able to enter as many times as they like via separate and different entries on Instagram and Facebook during the Promotion Period.
10. Eligible Entrants will only be eligible to win one Prize Pack.
11. There are ten (10) x Botanica by Air Wick Prizes (“Prize Pack”) to be won.
12. Each Prize Pack is inclusive of the following Botanica by Air Wick Products:
Vanilla & Himalayan Magnolia Reed Diffuser
Island Rose & African Geranium Reed Diffuser
Caribbean Vetiver & Sandalwood Reed Diffuser
Eucalyptus & Mediterranean Sage Reed Diffuser
Vanilla & Himalayan Magnolia Liquid Electric Prime
Pomegranate & Italian Bergamot Liquid Electric Prime
Eucalyptus & Mediterranean Sage Refill
French Lavender & Honey Blossom Twin Refill
Island Rose & African Geranium Room Spray
Caribbean Vetiver & Sandalwood Room Spray
French Lavender & Honey Blossom Room Spray
Fresh Pineapple & Tunisian Rosemary Room Spray
Moroccan Mint & Pink Grapefruit Candle 205g
Caribbean Vetiver & Sandalwood Candle 205g
Vanilla & Himalayan Magnolia Candle 205g
Pomegranate & Italian Bergamot Candle 205g
11.1 Each Prize Pack has the value of RRP $220.
13. The Prize Packs are not exchangeable, not redeemable for cash and cannot be transferred to any other person. The Promoter is not responsible for lost, misplaced, destroyed or stolen Prize Packs or Products once they are claimed.
14. Total prize pool value is RRP $2,200.
15. If a Prize Pack, or specific Products inside a Prize Pack, is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize Pack, or Products inside a Prize Pack, for another prize of equal or greater value.
16. Prize values are based upon the Promoter’s recommended retail prices at the time of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate prize redemption date.
17. The judging criteria for all Eligible Entries submitted are as follows:
a) Entries must clearly communicate in 25 words or less “why are Australian native flowers so important to you?”;
b) The response must be appropriate to share with people of all ages & walks of life; and
c) The creativity of the entry.
18. The competition will be judged by the judging panel (“Judges”) at the Promoter’s office at Level 47 / 680 George Street Sydney NSW 2000 Australia between 12:01am AEST Monday 16 May 2022 to 17:00pm AEST Tuesday 17 May 2022.
19. Subject to clause 27, the winning entries will be the ones that the Judges deem to have best satisfied all components of the Judging Criteria stipulated in clause 17. The Judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner.
21. The prize winners will be contacted via the official @AirWickAustralia Facebook page and/or the official @airwickau Instagram account by 17.00pm AEST on Wednesday 18 May 2022 via direct message. Within 48 hours of the receiving this notification winners will share their email address, postal address, phone number and full name to Ogilvy PR via email firstname.lastname@example.org Ogilvy PR will process winner prizes on the behalf of Reckitt Benckiser Australia.
22. Should the prize winner fail to respond to the email within 48 hours of receiving their winning notification, one further attempt will be made to contact the prize winner. If no response is received after this attempt, the Prize Pack will be withdrawn from that winner.
23. If a Prize Pack is withdrawn from a winner or if a winner declines the Prize Pack, that Prize Pack will be offered to a new winner to be selected by the Judges.
24. Ogilvy PR will post the Prize Pack to the prize winner by registered post to their nominated address within 20 business days of claiming the Prize Pack. Ogilvy PR and the Promoter are not responsible for any delay in delivery.
25. Prize winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to the acceptance of the Prize Pack.
26. Ogilvy PR reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity in order to claim a Prize Pack. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of Ogilvy PR. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
27. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify:
a. any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter or Ogilvy PR, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements; or
b. any Eligible Entrant who:
i. tampers with the entry process;
ii. who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry; or
iii. who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter.
The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
28. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or internet providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, Instagram, Facebook, or at any web site, or any combination thereof, (including but not limited to) any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this Promotion.
29. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the Promotion and recommence it from the start on the same conditions.
31. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.
32. To the extent permitted by law and without limiting any rights under applicable law, including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), the Promoter is not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with this Promotion or as a result of collecting or using any Prize Pack.
33. The Promoter is not responsible for:
a. any incorrect or inaccurate information, however caused, including by the internet;
b. any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this Promotion;
c. any technical error,
or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this Promotion including any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, internet issue, communications line failure, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
34. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, or take any action that may be available, including to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
35. By entering the Promotion, unless otherwise advised, each Eligible Entrant also agrees that the Promoter may use this information, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the Eligible Entrant.
36. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
37. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
38. For the purpose of conducting and promoting the Promotion (including verifying eligibility and delivering a Prize), Ogilvy PR needs to obtain personal information from the winners . If the winners do not provide the information requested, Ogilvy PR will not be able to provide the prize winner with their Prize Pack.
39. Each entrant provides their consent to be contacted by Ogilvy PR in relation to this Promotion.